Today I decided I hated trying to shield my phone even though it is huge. I have the NGP case and it helped definitely but of course it caused light scratch marks all over the back side from god knows what. Every time I take it off to clean my phone there is more and more scratches but the case itself is clean of dirt and sorts. Also screen protectors suck for this phone and from what people are saying they are not really needed. I have the zagg style protector and I'm tired of seeing indents/small bubbles all over it. The whole whiter spot in the display makes me not really care anymore about protecting it since I'm sure it'll just get bigger over time and stick out more like a sore thumb. So I bought a feather light case from incipio and I removed the screen protector. Great phone, but definitely gets tiresome trying to protect it when there isn't much out there to help.
    08-25-2014 01:26 PM
    While I can't speak for the 1520, but I've never used a case or a screen protector on any of my phones. Never managed to break any and I bet that many of my phones still look more pristine than those worn in cases by some people :P

What's the point of buying a beautifully designed phone with a gorgeous screen with oleophobic coating (the high end Lumia screens just feel amazing!) and whatnot if you cover it all up with ugly casings! :D
    08-25-2014 02:01 PM
    I just purchased three Headcase Designs covers for my phone. They're similar to the Incipio and other rear shells, but are only $8.50 each and have nice design options. I'm pretty happy with them.
    08-25-2014 03:34 PM