Help with Loading Issue...

Depatter

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi WP Central Guru's
I have a new Lumia 1520 and have had nothing but performance issues with it. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated as I'm close to just throwing this thing out a window.

It seems like I'm constantly getting the "Loading..." screen. It's particularly prevalent when I unlock. The "Loading..." will stay up for as much as 2 minutes before I get to my desktop. It happens opening apps too, although it only lasts 5 seconds or so and is sporadic. I also get "Resuming..." every once in a while even though there isn't any discernable difference.

My Lock screen is set to Bing.
I have gone through the list of apps with background rights and toggled through them to try and find the culprit.
I have reset the phone and re-installed the apps one at a time to see if I could narrow it down. Everything runs good for a day and then it all starts up again.

This is my second 1520 with the same issue so I'm assuming it's an app or a product of my own stupidity. Suggestions?wp_ss_20140828_0001.jpgwp_ss_20140828_0002.jpgwp_ss_20140828_0004.jpg

Last edited:

Depatter

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind....think I have pinpointed the runaway....Zedge. It worked in the past but its "App in Background" usage seems to be off the charts. I uninstalled and have had no issues since yesterday at about 9:00pm. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire