AT&T apn for 1520?

nyjets12

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I can't send or receive pictures for gophone on my nokia lumia 1520 does anyone have any apn settings? I tried some searching=on google but nothing worked yet.
thank you

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
re: AT&T apn for 1520?

I can't send or receive pictures for gophone on my nokia lumia 1520 does anyone have any apn settings? I tried some searching=on google but nothing worked yet.
thank you

On my 1520.3 I didn't put any apn settings. I'm now on gophone and I tested by sending myself a picture it worked. It worked too when I was on tmobile.
I just put the sim card in with the phone powered off.. turned on the phone and it was all ready. I get a different anomaly when it goes from lte to H. Or H+ I seem to lose data till the phone syncs up to the network.

nyjets12

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
re: AT&T apn for 1520?

thanks for the help it worked. I was surprised at&&t gave me apn settings when I setup the phone everything worked about a week later I tried to receive a picture no luck. I called support they couldn't help there suppose to call me back between 9/1 and 9/4 can't wait to see what they say and tell them I deleted the apn settings for it to work.:smile:

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the help it worked. I was surprised at&&t gave me apn settings when I setup the phone everything worked about a week later I tried to receive a picture no luck. I called support they couldn't help there suppose to call me back between 9/1 and 9/4 can't wait to see what they say and tell them I deleted the apn settings for it to work.:smile:

I'd be interested to know what they tell you but I doubt they will get back to you. Glad its working though. Is your 1520 the AT&T branded one or the variant called 1520.3?
I have not tested yet but I wonder if you can talk and surf at the same time when your only on cellular and no WiFi?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm still searching for the right MMS settings for Red Pocket (an AT&T MVNO) on WP 8.1. The settings on their website don't work. I have my mother on a 1520.3 and she uses Red Pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa