Micro-USB port problem

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I had my Nokia Lumia 1520 since December 15, 2013. Now, I have a serious problem. The following had been my recent experiences:

1) My 1520 cannot be charged by my power bank, but my Xiaomi Mi 3 and my friend's Galaxy Note 3 had been charged by the same power bank.

2) When using my OEM cable and charger, it takes a longer time before the charging notification appears.

3) Before, I usually charge my phone overnight and the morning I wake up, my phone's already fully charged. But recently, I cannot get my phone to a full charge even with the same length of sleep (6 hours).

4) My laptop cannot view my phone's files when I connect it via micro-USB cable but it can still be charged when connected to my laptop.

Have anyone of you experienced this after a long time of having the Nokia Lumia 1520? Can you suggest any solutions that I can try? Anyway, my phone's warranty doesn't work because it was bought outside of our country.

Sent from my W230ST using Tapatalk

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
You might have a faulty USB port. I assume you've tried using a different cable? If not, please do so. If you did and the problem still persists, I suggest you take it to a Nokia service center to have it checked. It's okay if you're no longer covered by the warranty. Having it fixed means you'll still pay anyway, so why not take it a certified Nokia Center to make sure?

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I've tried using another cable but to no avail. Okay I'll try sensing it to a Nokia service center.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo