Screen stops responding when waking up

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
This has happened several times lately. Green 1520 less than a month old. Sometimes when I wake up the phone, the screen simply won't respond to touch. It's not a matter of it lagging on waking (which also happens), it flat out won't respond period. I would rather not have to go through getting a replacement already. Has anyone else seen this happen?

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
This has happened several times lately. Green 1520 less than a month old. Sometimes when I wake up the phone, the screen simply won't respond to touch. It's not a matter of it lagging on waking (which also happens), it flat out won't respond period. I would rather not have to go through getting a replacement already. Has anyone else seen this happen?

yep happens on my 720,no biggie though,i just press the lock button again and open it again

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
yep happens on my 720,no biggie though,i just press the lock button again and open it again

Yeah, that doesn't work. I even let it sit for a bit and it still doesn't work. It occurred to me that it happened after I removed the Lockscreen Beta app and switched it back to Bing. I've changed my lockscreen provider so we'll see if it continues.

I can see this becoming a nuisance for some, have you tried a soft reset? Possibly a hard one as well?

I'm trying to avoid a hard reset. Soft reset is the only way to get out of the problem, have to reboot.

martan1981#WN

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this happens to me quite often, especially when i unlock using double tap. I have to either wait a few seconds or lock and unlock again. I also would liie to know if it is a sw issue or hw. If it happens on other phones, as so mentioned 720, i think it could be sw related. Could it be caused by lockscreen info app?

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
In my case, its that at times when I double tap, it doesn't come on so I have to double tap like twice or put more pressure in the tap. But that is hardly a problem and apart from that,, all is fine.
And I never experienced the notorious phantom tap.
Well got the phone just 2 days ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb