Nokia Denim features... which is more exciting for you?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm more interested in seeing where Cortana goes than I am with improving my camera. The camera is important too but if Cortana is going to be on my phone as an assistant, I want it to assist on the StarShip Enterprise level.

flattie

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I've looked forward to a firmware update quite as much as this one. I'm equally excited for the speed enhancements, HDR mode and 24 fps 8MP burst mode.

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I think better question should be asked which of these feature your device are not getting it?

My fav is Hey Cortana which 90% of WP devices will not get it.(including mine).

It's the most hottest feature which is insignificant for 99% of WP users.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Lumia ICON here (same exact phone as the 1520 just smaller display)....Hey Cortana is my biggest one, as when I am busy, driving or have my hands full, she is pointless. Once this comes, I think I will use her/it a lot more. As when I am driving and my phone is in my pocket, I need to text my wife, I wont pick up the phone to text or even hitting the power button then holding the search button is possibly distracting to me driving. 100% voice control, would solve this problem for me.

Now the others....Faster Camera...yet to be seen, when have you known a Nokia WP phone camera to be fast ? As fast as, say... an iPhone ? As long as it keeps the quality as it has now, then I am all for it but, if I lose quality for speed, I will disable it...

and TRUE 4K would be epic... but, "4K quality" term was used and not 100% sure on what that means... Waiting to see that ironed out...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss