1520 and Zune not working.

lamplghter13

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello all- I am trying to use the Zune software to transfer music to my 1520 but it will not recognize my phone. It shows up on my computer fine, but Zune refuses to acknowledge it. I have used several different USB cables, as well as ports and nothing.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do ?

​Cheers, LL-

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello all- I am trying to use the Zune software to transfer music to my 1520 but it will not recognize my phone. It shows up on my computer fine, but Zune refuses to acknowledge it. I have used several different USB cables, as well as ports and nothing.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do ?

​Cheers, LL-
zune isnt needed for wp8+ windows phones,use the windows phone app for windows instead or copy music directly
Windows Phone app for desktop | Windows Phone (India)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
zune only works with WP7.x devices.

i personally prefer to manage my music manually through the file manager/explorer, so that might work for you.

joeinbh

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Upgrading from a Lumia 900, I tried to use Zune with my new 1520 last night and had no success. Glad I can finally dump that annoying-as-all-heck program!

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm having trouble syncing my music to my Sony dual cassette box, can someone help?

Just bustin balls, OP. Nothing personal :) I'm.going to.go update my answering machines outgoing message now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett