Screen coming off

camyers2

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I've had my white 1520 since June. I noticed last night that the upper right hand corner of the screen is becoming separated from the body. I could see light when looking at the side of the phone through the slit between the popped up screen and body. Has anyone else had this happen? Where should I take it to get it fixed or should I see about getting another one?

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I've had my white 1520 since June. I noticed last night that the upper right hand corner of the screen is becoming separated from the body. I could see light when looking at the side of the phone through the slit between the popped up screen and body. Has anyone else had this happen? Where should I take it to get it fixed or should I see about getting another one?

If it was NEW, that shouldn't happen - see about a warranty replacement.

If it was a refurb - still shouldn't happen, depends upon methodology used to replace the screen (if that's what was done).

The Lumia 1520 digitizer (w glass / screen) & LED are factory sealed with a hi heat process - this should NOT happen. If NEW, this would appear to be a factory defect, thus replacement is in order.

Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos