Looks like I'm back!

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Ordered a 1520.3 again yesterday from B&H and got it today. This will be my daily phone while my 1020 will become my camera for special occasions. Funny enough, even though I used it last months ago it feels familiar and fits in my hand just as I remember. 😊

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140912_11_00_09_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140912_11_00_09_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
stop posting such photos at once i say, im tempted to buy a 1520 myself :D :p
i want to buy another windows phone,break through that plastic cover and boot up a 1520!!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a 1520.3 again yesterday from B&H and got it today. This will be my daily phone while my 1020 will become my camera for special occasions. Funny enough, even though I used it last months ago it feels familiar and fits in my hand just as I remember.

If I had to buy it all over again, I would. Welcome home.

i want to buy another windows phone,break through that plastic cover and boot up a 1520!!

Hmmm... Looks like you are on a 720?

It's time. Get a 1520 and step WWWAAAAAYYY up. It's nice at the top.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Pretty sure you'd be in phone heaven if you did. :)

Welcome back ;)

Thanks, feels good to own the two best WP devices! :)

If I had to buy it all over again, I would. Welcome home.

Hmmm... Looks like you are on a 720?

It's time. Get a 1520 and step WWWAAAAAYYY up. It's nice at the top.

Thanks, and indeed it is nice to be on the King WP! :)

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Well at present doesn't get better than 1520 ...a rare total package. Even low light camera performance has improved tremendously with cyan
Sent from my NOKIA 1520 using Tapatalk

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The L1520 will hold up over time. It has hit on all the boxes that need checked. There is nothing out there better, and I am trying not to be too biased, but I think it's near seamless updates, lack of problems, performance, battery life, reception, camera, and above average audio speakers show it can hold it's own against any flagship from any OS.

Glad you grabbed it!!

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
So, almost a month later and the 1520 is still kicking le rear. This time around the screen sensitivity issue is much less prominent and seems to happen mostly when my screen is oily when my touch on the screen sometimes doesnt make a solid contact. Its certainly nowhere as bad as my first one that only lasted a week.

Apart from that, the recent battery drain issue I had is gone and now the battery lasts a good while. Performance is great and overall is just a great experience, especially browsing full webpages. No complaints with the size either, and its always fun to see the amazement from people when they see the size.

Thumbs up! :excited:

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I've had the phone since April and I still have new phone fever. this phone reminds of the hd2! built without any limitation. the "show" phone. I'm sure the engineers at Nokia said " look were going under, lets just make one more phone without any compromises and see what we come up with" and this beautiful beast was born. long live the 1520.3!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck