New 1520 Owner

IanMcB

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks,

Got my first Windows phone this week - a black 1520.3 (from B&H) that I'm using on T-Mobile. I've been an Android user since 2010 - an Evo 4G from Sprint - and had the Palm Pre before that. I wanted to try something different and I've never been overly impressed with the iPhone (my wife has a 5S). I know Windows Phone gets knocked for not having a lot of apps but I don't have 200 apps on my phone, and everything I had on my Galaxy S5 I now have on my 1520.

It's taken a little getting used to some of the setup menus and the whole tile layout thing but so far so good. Looking forward to playing around with it some more this weekend.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks,

Got my first Windows phone this week - a black 1520.3 (from B&H) that I'm using on T-Mobile. I've been an Android user since 2010 - an Evo 4G from Sprint - and had the Palm Pre before that. I wanted to try something different and I've never been overly impressed with the iPhone (my wife has a 5S). I know Windows Phone gets knocked for not having a lot of apps but I don't have 200 apps on my phone, and everything I had on my Galaxy S5 I now have on my 1520.

It's taken a little getting used to some of the setup menus and the whole tile layout thing but so far so good. Looking forward to playing around with it some more this weekend.

If you need any help, be sure to post it in here(WPcentral forums). We all are here to help each other. Enjoy the beast

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to your new home... I was on webOS a short while ago as well. Looks like you jumped right into the deep end with a 1520.3. Well done. Shows you know how to research your phones.

:cool:
:smile:
​:excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos