Pocket concern

Farnic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I am making the jump from my 920 to the 1520 and it should be here tomorrow. I always keep my 920 in my front jeans pocket, however I am concerned that doing so with the 1520 may break it due to its size, particularly if I sat down with it in my pocket. I was curious what you long time 1520 users have to say on this.

dozer167a

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I personally prefer to keep my 1520 in a pocket in my jacket, designated solely for my phone any nothing else. I too had to make that decision as to whether it would be safe to place my beast of a phone in my pants pocket, and after a lot of thought, I aired on caution, and simply decided to keep it lovingly cocooned inside my jacket pocket.

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
This phone seems pretty solid. I imagine you'd need some super tight pants to damage it. I carry mine in a holster or in if wearing shorts, front pocket. No issues here.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you like walking with a stiff hip joint, I also go for the coat pockets but then I ride a motorbike.

Bob

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Definitely you can put it in front of the jean's pocket, but will be walking limping style. There's no way to sit down without removing it first.

Farnic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't do skinny jeans so walking should be ok, I'll have to take it out before I sit until I figure something out. Thanks for all your inputs!

holymoo

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I currently keep my 1520 in pants pocket; however, I typically wear baggy jeans. The only time that I've ever had a problem with it in my pocket is with gym shorts. It falls out all the time there. Though, to answer you question, it should be rugged enough to handle you pockets especially given the number of times I've dropped this phone.

JeepGoesBeep

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I keep mine in my back pocket the way I have every other smart phone. Even while sitting.../shrug never had a problem with any phone. The guys at work freak all the way out when I tell them to try it heh

Farnic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Back pocket? Wow, you are one fearless person, I wouldn't dream of doing that, but I am pleasantly surprised to hear that the 1520 can withstand such a thing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa