Tempered Glass screen protector for the 1520

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
So I just bought a tempered glass screen protector, and it's a bit thick. I'm concerned about the edges, since they kinda don't perfectly stick the screen (maybe because the screen is kinda rounded on the edges). If you try to press it down, it will fit perfectly but as soon as you lift your finger you'll notice that it's not. I tried inserting a piece of paper in it but thankfully it doesn't come in. So I can say that it's sticking, but not perfectly. I tried taping the top edge to somehow keep it until the adhesive sticks well but the glass is too thick, it's resisting the tape itself.

Will I have a problem with this? Any suggestions so it will fit perfectly?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
About 5 weeks or so. I pocket my phone all the time. I have a case I've put on and taken off a few times. The edge has never caught on anything.

roni09riku

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Which protector did you purchase? I just ordered one from eBay for $5 from Hong Kong, so we'll see how that works.

I got mine from a local store here in the Philippines. It's been more than 2 weeks and the screen hasn't come off at all.

Does this help with the sensitivity issues?

My screen sensitivity issues got fixed when I got on Cyan. I'm not having any problem with this one either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett