Issues regarding music for Nokia Lumia 1520.

ivanilisation

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I've been having an issue where i leave my phone to play music, either connected to an auxiliary cable to my car, or just via headphones, and basically the music doesn't play properly. On my phone, the music still goes on, but there's no output sound. The only way i've been able to fix it temporarily is to unplug the aux/headphone and pause the song, then replug and replay.

Anyone else having this issue? Any known fixes?

James Hodges2

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have the same problem with my Nokia 1520. Removing the headphones and putting back does fix it for a while.

I really like the phone but the music options are horrible. It groups all the music by the first letter. If I try randomly play music from my library of music (5GB or so) it will only randomly play from the grouping. For example, all the songs that start with A.

I just want to load 5GB of my favorite tunes and then randomly play it. That way I don't have to worry about playlists and etc. I've done this for years on every phone I have up to this one. Can't believe Nokia-Microsoft can't do a decent music player.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro