Made the switch from tmobile and grabbed this guy

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
So I switched from T-Mobile because of their lack of windows phone support and idiotic reps. I asked them when the HTC m8 for windows was coming out and they told me it wasn't. I had to send them links to prove it was with their advertising, that was the bottom line. Now I'm on at&t with my 1520 and loving it so far. Any body have tips and recommended accessories?

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm with Rogers in Canada and just got an unlocked 1520!!! Upgraded from my Lumia 920 which I loved and OMG!!! this thing is a beast! Amazing battery life, crazy performance, all around there's nothing I would change about it. It's perfect!

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm with Rogers in Canada and just got an unlocked 1520!!! Upgraded from my Lumia 920 which I loved and OMG!!! this thing is a beast! Amazing battery life, crazy performance, all around there's nothing I would change about it. It's perfect!
I'm on Rogers too. What colour did you get?

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site

Got that right. Just walking out of the at&t store I was thinking how this thing is a swift kick to the face of other windows phones haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo