In-call volume.

Angel Casilla

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Since a couple of weeks ago, some people have tell me that my phone's volume is too low. I test it and it's really low. When I switch to speaker, it sounds great. What could be happening?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The in-call volume is limited upto 10 just like the ringer + notification, media & apps can go upto 30. If 10 is too low for you I would suggest you get a handsfree kit with an independent volume control and increase the volume there as well.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Since a couple of weeks ago, some people have tell me that my phone's volume is too low. I test it and it's really low. When I switch to speaker, it sounds great. What could be happening?

Use your left ear for calls. Normally it's a bit better than the right one. Check your volume while in a call. I think more than 5 is enough.

Angel Casilla

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I can hear fine. Is the other one who can't hear me. As I said, if I use the speaks they can hear fine, but if isn't speaker I have to speak lauder

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I see, when you use your phone on loud speaker do you hold the phone differently?

The reason I asked is because antenna on the 1520 is located on the bottom next to the rear speaker, if covered it will affect your reception & call quality especially if you are in a area with low cellular reception.

Use your left ear for calls. Normally it's a bit better than the right one. Check your volume while in a call. I think more than 5 is enough.

You might want to get your right ear checked out :winktongue: .

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I see, when you use your phone on loud speaker do you hold the phone differently?

The reason I asked is because antenna on the 1520 is located on the bottom next to the rear speaker, if covered it will affect your reception & call quality especially if you are in a area with low cellular reception.

You might want to get your right ear checked out :winktongue: .

As he said, it's not he who can't hear. It's on the other end, though the antenna being covered might be the problem.

I think it may be you covering the microphone instead.

Angel Casilla

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I did it, I clean it but still the problem. Even removed the screen protector with no results. As I said, when I use the speaker they can hear me loud enough. I'll try using something that fit in the microphone hole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss