Hello. Since a couple of weeks ago, some people have tell me that my phone's volume is too low. I test it and it's really low. When I switch to speaker, it sounds great. What could be happening?
    10-08-2014 08:40 AM
    The in-call volume is limited upto 10 just like the ringer + notification, media & apps can go upto 30. If 10 is too low for you I would suggest you get a handsfree kit with an independent volume control and increase the volume there as well.
    10-08-2014 09:01 AM
    Hello. Since a couple of weeks ago, some people have tell me that my phone's volume is too low. I test it and it's really low. When I switch to speaker, it sounds great. What could be happening?
    Use your left ear for calls. Normally it's a bit better than the right one. Check your volume while in a call. I think more than 5 is enough.
    10-08-2014 09:13 AM
    I can hear fine. Is the other one who can't hear me. As I said, if I use the speaks they can hear fine, but if isn't speaker I have to speak lauder
    10-08-2014 12:26 PM
    I see, when you use your phone on loud speaker do you hold the phone differently?

The reason I asked is because antenna on the 1520 is located on the bottom next to the rear speaker, if covered it will affect your reception & call quality especially if you are in a area with low cellular reception.

Use your left ear for calls. Normally it's a bit better than the right one. Check your volume while in a call. I think more than 5 is enough.
    You might want to get your right ear checked out .
    10-10-2014 11:50 PM
    I see, when you use your phone on loud speaker do you hold the phone differently?

The reason I asked is because antenna on the 1520 is located on the bottom next to the rear speaker, if covered it will affect your reception & call quality especially if you are in a area with low cellular reception.

You might want to get your right ear checked out .
    As he said, it's not he who can't hear. It's on the other end, though the antenna being covered might be the problem.

I think it may be you covering the microphone instead.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-10-2014 11:59 PM
    Maybe there is dust covering the mic hole at the bottom. Try to clean it using some sticky cleansing gel
    10-11-2014 03:19 PM
    I did it, I clean it but still the problem. Even removed the screen protector with no results. As I said, when I use the speaker they can hear me loud enough. I'll try using something that fit in the microphone hole.
    10-13-2014 03:47 PM