Nokia Lumia 1520-Cases

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Although it's a beautiful phone regardless, many of us will be wanting to cover our Lumia 1520's with a protective case.
But which one to choose? Unfortunately-with any Windows Phone-high end cases are hard to come by while low end cases are plentiful. What cases do you use on your 1520's? Which cases give the most style(of course if we're going to cover our lovely 1520's we better make it look good), most protection, least bulk and all for the best price?
What about the Piel Frama authentic leather flip case? Handmade and artfully crafted to mold to every curve of your 1520. But it's $60. Worth it or not?
What are your favorites?

mpl175

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Go to casefanatic.com. Lots of nice 1520 cases. It's based in Australia so no free shipping and it does take a few weeks for delivery. However, they do have a nice selection of quality cases.

Jackie Earley

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey check out GoHeadCase. I got a sweet geometrical green and black abstract design case. It's minimalistic as I didn't want a thick case considering it is a big phone to begin with. I cannot post the link to it (post count not past 10 yet....) but search for GoHeadCase Green Glass Fragments Lumia 1520 and you will see the case I purchased and currently love. It's thin, awesome design, and great print quality on the case. Probably not going to switch cases anytime soon.

My wife got her case for her Lumia 1020 shortly after mine arrived and had a chance to see the print quality of the design.

EpidemikE1

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The nillkin case for the 1520 is the best and provides great protection and grip. I still have mine but have switched to the Amzer TPU pudding case due to my car mount (Mountek ngroove snap) the thinner and flatter rear provide better hold for the magnetic mount.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs