What is a good website to buy my Lumia 1520.3?

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
information on the lumia 1520.3

I'm contemplating getting a Lumia 1520 for use on T-mobile, but I'm having trouble actually finding one anywhere, I see a lot of the RM-937, but I've read a lot about needing the RM-938 for full use on T-mobile, I'm in the US and would rather not send money overseas to a small unknown site, so if someone can point me in the right direction it would be awesome!

Thanks

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I just purchased the black on from B&H today. It was the only color in stock. If you click on the tab to show what carriers it will work with; that should answer your question. Can't wait to get mine. Due on Thursday, Oct. 30.

I did not buy the extended warranty at purchase. If you buy, let us know if you bought the warranty. I may do so anyway since it does not have any USA warranty at all.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
hmm.. I was originally holding out for the htc one m8 to release for Tmobile, but the more I think about it.. the more appealing a non carrier variant phone looks, I may ed up getting it..

for those who use that site often, is that the normal price or a promotional price?

IanMcB

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Another vote for B&H. I'm using a 938 on T-Mobile with no problems.

Just know that because they observe the Sabbath you won't be able to order from them Friday afternoon until Saturday evening.

IanMcB

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
They observe all of the Jewish laws and holidays so are closed even for online ordering from Friday sundown to Saturday evening.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: information on the lumia 1520.3

Same! Though dont expect much from that memory card, its only a class 4.. so good chance of it having issues with out phones lol, I'll probably just give it away to someone else i know :p

So I bought it! Thanks a lot for all your help guys!

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

I was gonna say Littlewoods.com as its a buy now pay one year later with no APR and its around ?400 here in any colour and with wireless charging

KeinoDoggy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

Just ordered the Black Lumia 1520.3 RM-938 from B&H. They said that the other colors were on back order, and no idea if more were coming. Tough decision is whether to keep or sell my 925 and my two new 920 phones! Thanks guys!

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I'm either gonna keepy my 925 and use it as a disposable phone, or buy a 521 and use it as a disposable phone

I ordered the black too, which works out for me as its the color I'd prefer (it was a tough choice between black or white though, but I feel like the matte black just looks to sexy on the 1520

I'm gonna have to get me a wireless charging kit, it seemed cool, but needing a case for my 925 killed any chance of me using it! and on that topic, I'm curious, does wireless charging work if you have a thick case on the phone?

KeinoDoggy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Search Amazon for "Amzer Pudding Soft Gel TPU Skin Fit Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Retail Packaging - Black". I ordered that one and will be carrying it in a holster. Reviews on Amazon says wireless charging works fine through this case. You can buy the Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Pad at Ebay for less than $20.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I haven't decided if I'm gonna case it or not, the phone is already huge enough without one, it also looks really nice visually (cant say it looks as sexy as my 925 naked though) whats everyones thoughts on casing the 1520? particularly those who already own it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs