home screen zoomed in.

nismo_350

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
My wife and i both have the Lumia 1520, she's been having problems with the phone zooming in. She'll be on instagram and for some reason the screw will zoom in and can't you do it until I reset the phone, also noticed t that the screen will shake at times. Is there a fix for this in settings or is it a bug? Bought the phone 3 weeks ago. Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
My 1520 did it once and my wife's 1020 has done it a couple times in the last month. I'm just assuming it's a bug with WP8.1 or Cyan and reported it as such to Microsoft.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My wife and i both have the Lumia 1520, she's been having problems with the phone zooming in. She'll be on instagram and for some reason the screw will zoom in and can't you do it until I reset the phone, also noticed t that the screen will shake at times. Is there a fix for this in settings or is it a bug? Bought the phone 3 weeks ago. Sorry if this question has been asked before.

It's probably the task to zoom feature, double tap anywhere on the screen with two fingers to activate/deactivate it

nismo_350

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
It only happened on her phone which is why I want sure about it, plus her tiles or the screen shakes which is why I thought it was possibly a bug. I looked into the shake and I see a few people are having that problem

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
It only happened on her phone which is why I want sure about it, plus her tiles or the screen shakes which is why I thought it was possibly a bug. I looked into the shake and I see a few people are having that problem
When my first 1520 started acting up and had to be replaced, one of the symptoms was unwanted zooming. But since the phone was also starting apps and navigating when just sitting on a table, I assumed the same thing that caused random phantom taps was also making random phantom two location taps and invoking the zoom.

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
But how do people enable that without knowing and then are left thinking its a bug?

I don't know whether because it's not explained properly or is it because people don't actually read what they toggle on/off.

Same thing with narrator. People enable it and go crazy.

And flood the forums. ==

Last edited:

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My dad does that from time to time on his 920. I don't know how he was activating the zoom, but I didn't even realize it was built in until I was researching it for him. Was this feature in WP7? I think it was even happening with his Focus S as well. He must have done it in pocket, it was often the lock screen that was zoomed in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss