Cant get 1520 in the UK, what do i get instead?

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Although the 1520 has been quietly discontinued with a contract on Vodafone, it is still available off-contract in the UK but it only takes a Vodafone nano SIM. Its downfall IMHO, was again the exclusivity with one carrier. I'm more curious to know why the non-availability of one model means jumping ship to iOS or Android when you have other options? My choice would be the 930 which is what I have and I was a primary 8X user too.

Last edited:

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Servers Direct also has CV GB 1520 in stock around for ?325 (plus p+p).

Edit - And if you want it on contract, Amazon are selling it on the O2 network

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Would like it to be 32gb, unlocked off contract, white.
This is more a dig at Microsoft, what do they intend for me to do if I want to stay with Windows Phone but there are no handsets available to compete against iOS and Android? What If I want a high end phone with an LCD screen larger than 5" and MicroSD card slot? There are no Windows Phones with these features, whereas android has plenty.

The 930 is the only high end handset with have and it doesn't have the features I want... so again, do they expect the average consumer to "wait it out"? Mr Average would switch in an instant. I'm holding out hope for new devices with Windows 10 however because I like Microsoft and their services.

slysy

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, however for me it says 16gb, on o2 and there is no option to actually buy it or add it to a basket or anything... it seems like a dead listing?

That's the black version (for some reason that link redirects to black version). White is out of stock at amazon except third party sellers. It says both 16Gb and 32Gb on the page, so it's not clear which is correct.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I think someone has licked the red off the poor guys apple and he needs some attention. Good guys for doing his searches for him.

sketchedout

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Just looked at OP saying white 32gb was wanted. The site I found where I originally said black also states it has it in white 32gb. Gsmnation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte