Where To Buy 1520.3

SPS828

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking into buying a 1520.3 (im on T-mobile) but I can't find a new unrefurbished one. I know Newegg has been silently not restocking because they're always sold out so they just sell it refurbished/used. Does anyone know where to buy it?

Thanks.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I purchase mine from B&H Photo in NY. Bing it and go there. They offer refurbs as well as new ones. I love mine. Good Luck.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Second for B&H Photo... Plus they usually have the lowest price anytime I've searched for 1520.3.

I got my yellow one there at the beginning of September and LOVE it. Works great on T-MoUS and I was just in Italy for the month of October. Took advantage of the free data and SMS from T-Mo while overseas too. No issues. Just be aware you will give up WiFi calling though. It only comes on T-MoUS branded phones.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
There are some for sale on ebay, B&H has them on back order, and Expansys has them in stock. I just ordered one from Expansys a short time ago. I can't speak for other places, and B&H has a good rep from what I have seen, but Expansys gives you a warranty automatically and it can be lengthened to 18 months for minimal cost. If B&H does something similar, and you don't mind waiting (they are claiming they will have them on December 8), you might as well go with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3