While I love the Hardware , Windows 8.1 and apps still make using the 1520 problematical, I've had it for about 9 months but will probably go back to IOS or Android when I hit my upgradability, about 4 times yesterday when I was at an event where I need to take pictures the phone using kept rebooting on me, it may have been the cold it was about 32 degrees, but it really makes it difficult to use the phone in meaningful ways when apps and the OS do not behave, and it's little things like the phone freezing, rebooting or becoming unstable that make it hard to stay with the 1520 no matter how much I love the HW.
    11-17-2014 07:00 AM
    While I love the Hardware , Windows 8.1 and apps still make using the 1520 problematical, I've had it for about 9 months but will probably go back to IOS or Android when I hit my upgradability, about 4 times yesterday when I was at an event where I need to take pictures the phone using kept rebooting on me, it may have been the cold it was about 32 degrees, but it really makes it difficult to use the phone in meaningful ways when apps and the OS do not behave, and it's little things like the phone freezing, rebooting or becoming unstable that make it hard to stay with the 1520 no matter how much I love the HW.
    The hardware is almost certainly the problem, not WP.

To make sure you don't paint yourself into a corner again, pay for the replacement up front instead of staying on a carrier hamster wheel. If you own your phone you can change phones, change carriers, etc, when you want, not when some carrier dictates to you.
    11-17-2014 09:16 AM