My lumia 1520 getting hanged & touch sensor not working some times

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 1520 getting hanged & touch sensor not working some times & its i pushed lock button and relock again then its work i have resets many times restores many times & the NOKIA CARE SUITE not working with lumia 1520 have any other software which can work with lumia 1520..

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The 1520 is renowned for having touch issues.. Just do a quick search here in the forums and you'll find a lot of examples. MS hasn't really been acknowledging this fact.. Best bet would be to return the phone if you still have warranty? If by "hanged" you mean the phone takes a minute to resume when unlocking it then many have said that setting up kid's corner and later disabling it will get rid of that issue

Shiranui2012

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have arranged for my NL1520 to be picked up for repair, hopefully they'll be able to do something with it. The touch screen issues are intermittent but frequent enough to really annoy me every day! The Lumia 1520 I have is a recent one and already came with Lumia Cyan preinstalled.
So there's no way of rolling back to Windows Phone 8 to test touch screen issues. I'll keep you all updated with the outcome.
I am pretty confident that this issue is hardware related as discussed in other threads in this forum. It needs to be sorted or I'll end up getting rid of the Lumia 1520, I'll be sad to say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion