Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals?

groovejumper

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Crap. Was looking at the B&H site this morning, was figuring out shipping/etc, everything looked good. Went away for an hour, came back to pull the trigger and now it shows Discontinued! And that was the only place I could find that was selling them, is there anywhere you can still get a 1520.3?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Crap. Was looking at the B&H site this morning, was figuring out shipping/etc, everything looked good. Went away for an hour, came back to pull the trigger and now it shows Discontinued! And that was the only place I could find that was selling them, is there anywhere you can still get a 1520.3?
FWIW B&H only lists black as discontinued.

You can still order white or yellow from B&H although back-ordered for a week plus as typical.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
^

I also noticed that B&H offers Paypal financing with zero percent interest if paid by 6 months. Threw that out for the people who say they only go with carrier phones because they can't afford to pay up front.

matty032

Feb 22, 2007
Visit site
I noticed VZW for the last two-three weeks had discounted the M8 to $99. Now on their back Friday page, its back to $199. Grrrr
Sent from my Windows Phone

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Holy cow. I bought a second black 1520.3 in the B&H store in NYC on Wednesday 11/26 late afternoon... Must have been one of the last ones. I suspect the white and yellow ones show backordered as a placeholder but we might not see any more of them if the supply of Mexican gray-market ones has died up.

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering putting that one I bought up for sale. If I return it, it probably won't be able to delight another WP user :).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon