Top 6 Big Screen Smartphones. The Best od The Biggest

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Thx for link.
I don't own, but would dearly love to, a 1520, but I've ALWAYS regarded it as one of the best big smart phones....that's nothing new to me, though it may only just have dawned on the writer of the article. All of us here at WPC have long been aware of the 1520's quality and desirability.
Also, I disagree with the conclusion....the Galaxy Note 4 is not the winner for me, simply because I don't think I could accustom myself to the layout of the screen navigation buttons. Of the Androids, the G3 wins for me....I own one, it has top-drawer specs, and is substantially cheaper than the Note....but of course, that's just my view.
In other words it comes down to personal preference, and we don't need to be told what to prefer.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
So basically, the 1520 was the top when it came out since the two above it came later. Same should be true of the next top MS phone if they don't screw up.

It's really not nice that MS/Lumia force the others to play catch up. But its all good; think how worse off Android and iPhone fans would be if phones like the 1520 didn't force their platforms to raise their game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon