Is it possible to auto-sync music from onedrive to your phone?

kais_4

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Morning everyone,

I've long since gotten rid of my NAS and moved to Onedrive and Netflix and so far I'm loving 'Ze Cloud'! However one feature I'd love to see (and I'm hoping exists) is the ability to not just play music from your Onedrive folder (which some apps can already do) but have a music folder that syncs to your phone and physically downloads whatever is in that folder to your phone's music folder. At this stage my music folder is linked on all my PCs but when I want to update my phone (to play in my car when reception isn't available) I still have to physically find and connect a cable. It's not a major annoyance but it'd be far more seamless if done over the wifi etc.

If anyone knows if it's possible I'd love to hear a response! If not, thanks for reading either way :)

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Not really, no.

If you have a subscription to Xbox music and your music library on Windows 8, then you can sync your own music to the cloud and have them available for download on your phone.

I think a better version of the concept is going to be integrated into the next version of Windows which is more like Google Play cloud syncing.

kais_4

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Sounds good! Something to look forward to I guess. If Australia offered reasonable mobile download quota's and reception coverage I guess streaming wouldn't be such a problem haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12