Joined the 1520 club

BitPusher2600

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday mine came from a seller named "celldays" off of eBay. What a beast!
I can see now what you 1520 guys are always so stoked about, what a magnificent device. I'm still in awe at how this thing feels in hand, but I bet I'll get used to it real quick. Haven't seen any signs of this ghost tap / phantom touch thing as yet. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time, just saying cheers :)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the club! The 1520 is an amazing device.. I love mine! The touch tap/swipe issue is common, but not every 1520 has it. I haven't had any problems with mine. Hopefully yours is one from the good batch as well!

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
welcome to the club. you'll get used to the size quickly.
it's a beast, but I can't imagine going back to a smaller device.
enjoy yours.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the club! The 1520 is an amazing device.. I love mine! The touch tap/swipe issue is common, but not every 1520 has it. I haven't had any problems with mine. Hopefully yours is one from the good batch as well!

+1520

SO ANNOYING.

But I got used to that pos so no worries. I'm pretty sure you would too but I hope you got a flawless one. I'm pretty sure yours is flaw free since the new ones tend to not have that issue.

Putting that aside, it's a FANTASTIC phone. Best phone ever!

Edit: and again for clarification (most ppl say I'm trolling). I have an android tablet and I use a 1520. It's charging right now after two straight days. I didn't even fully charged yesterday morning and it still gave me two full days.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App for Android!

Dallas Gaston

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I just moved and one of my moving guys pulled out his 1520 and was going on and on about how he found some amazing cases online and he LOVES his 1520. First time for me to see someone else with it. It was a good feeling.

dsimages

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I joined the 1520 club about a week ago.
Awesome device and OS. Should have made the switch a long time ago.
Every other device I own and use is MS so it just made sense to use windows phone.
Everyone that sees this thing is amazed. Then I tell them is a phone that over a year old and they don't believe me.
It's hard for me to believe that why more people wont switch is because of "app gap".
Anyway, best phone I have ever had hands down.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! We hope you stay a while, this is a comfy forum, after all.

You know what they say about the 1520 - everything about it is big, especially the...battery life!*

*- assuming you don't get a defective one, of course.

threewulfmoon

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
My 1520 (a pristine used model) arrived Thursday. I set it up and so far am pretty pleased. Mine has the scroll/tap issue every once in a while, but so far I'm enjoying the phone. Love the glance feature, and I really like how the people tiles grabs everything from my wife and corrals it all together in one spot.

I miss some of the apps I took for granted on my iPhone, but so far, I'm satisfied. I think I'm going to give it a little bit longer, and if it doesn't work out, for no more than I have in the 1520, I'll grab an iPhone 6+ and keep the 1520 as a nice backup phone.

Omaga_62

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I have used L1520 9 months now and must say that is one of the best phone i used, perfect size for me and great battery life, exellent camera. Just love it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa