Denim updates for Lumia 1520?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Plz tel me how to find out the carrier varient of my lumia 1520 n wil i b able to update to denim r nit wn it rolls out OTA

Settings > extras + info > Manufacturer Name... What does it say there?

Where are you located? Who is your Carrier?

I guess you got an unlocked phone?

​Fill in the answers and someone will be able to help.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Geoghotas, man you are annoying. I am 150% sure that the minute someone with a 1520 gets Denim it will be posted here and all will know.

Joaquim Reis

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Ahahah in my opinion if he asks this everyday, he will ask a dozen times before it comes to lumia 1520 xD i doubt it will come this year... Early next is my guess

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
some devices are rolling out Lumia Denim Updates Could Any one got this Denim in Lumia 1520 from Any other country..?

If you've checked for updates on your 1520 and it shows "up to date" then it hasn't rolled out yet. When it does someone WILL post about it. You don't need to be on here everyday spamming the forums. Chill out!

it's amazing how slow Microsoft is in releasing the updates... even to the phones country related (free of carriers ).
I have grown so frustrated with this pace and let's not even talk about apps and more advance features.
I have Android, iOS and Windows phone devices and i keep seeing daily the lacks and the slow pace that WP sufers.
In less than 3 months i saw many updates on iOS 8.1.2 and just got lollipop on my htc one. My Lumia 1520 still screams for updates on the firmware. Graphic optimizations and regular firmware corrections. 99% of the apps dont take advantage of the 1520 screen real estate. Great part appear blurry and have performance issues. iphone 6 plus has none of those. mostly all apps look great.
I have grown damn tired. I want to love WP but i keep loosing my faith... like Tom Warren and others.

p.s: even the msn apps on iOS and Android look better and are smoother than the sames ones on wp 8.1

Im about to pull the trigger on WP :(

This contributed to me ordering an iPhone 6 Plus. I still love my 1520 but lately it's been hard justifying staying with it as my daily driver. I'll probably just keep it around for when I go to concerts/events, especially when it gets 4K recording.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
if i ask about denim dozen times there is no problem i am amazing that MS promised denim updates roll out in this year Lumia 930,830,1520 and the other devices ill roll out next year. but yesterday MS rollout Denim Lumia 520,525,720 and may other devices but yet could not roll out for Lumia 1520 so that is my way to ask nothing else... okay...

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Apparently this may be your lucky day. Some folks are now reporting Denim on their 1520s. Maybe MS did it so that you would stop asking.

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
if i ask about denim dozen times there is no problem i am amazing that MS promised denim updates roll out in this year Lumia 930,830,1520 and the other devices ill roll out next year. but yesterday MS rollout Denim Lumia 520,525,720 and may other devices but yet could not roll out for Lumia 1520 so that is my way to ask nothing else... okay...

This year hasn't ended yet...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6