Denim updates for Lumia 1520?

Jomppa92

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I had same error no matter how many times I tried to download the update, it always came after downloading and before installation. I putted Preview for Dev to my phone and after that all updates installed smoothly.

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting same error message. Downloads package but fails after 8% when starting to install. Downloaded multiple times but fails every time.

Yeah I am getting the same thing. It's strange because I couldn't find any reports about the error. Most people it seems managed to install Denim without any problems on their 1520.

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Just saw a message in my pull down notification menu saying "Welcome to Denim". It takes me to the "Extras and Info" page in settings, which shows Denim. Of course it's been showing Denim for weeks...

Hong Kong 1520 on LIME Barbados, region set to US.

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Just saw a message in my pull down notification menu saying "Welcome to Denim". It takes me to the "Extras and Info" page in settings, which shows Denim. Of course it's been showing Denim for weeks...

Hong Kong 1520 on LIME Barbados, region set to US.

and?

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i could not install denim dev preview so would like to tell me how to install denim updates i am from pakistan i have dev ID but i could not done yet would you like to share with me your product variant listening code?

miguelsantos

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
i could not install denim dev preview so would like to tell me how to install denim updates i am from pakistan i have dev ID but i could not done yet would you like to share with me your product variant listening code?

You are a plague!

You can only get Denim right now with Finland?s rom.
If you have Finland's rom you must turn off the Preview for developers in the app so you that you are able to receive the Denim update.
If you have other rom, just wait and turn off Preview for developers temporarily

Clear or do you still remain confused??

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
one thing is not clear if they send denim update for Developers they should provide all over developers if they are providing official denim updates for all devices they must have time table to release denim for specific devices i could not understand many previous updates i got when they announced but this one i could not got? could you notice this?

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
if i flash Finland Rom for My MS Lumia 1520 they ill send me notification for denim preview updates or if download firmware Finland product listening code its officially denim??? what do you think

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So, I installed the Finland Cyan ROM on my HK 1520. I was getting the 80188306 error after that while trying to install Denim. So, I installed the Preview for Developers and installed all updates. Then I downloaded Denim and it installed fine. I had to disable Preview for Developers before downloading Denim.

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys i got it. First install preview for developers. Than install all updates for me there were three updates. Than enroll from the dev preview programm and search for updates. Than it works. I do it this way and it worked great. Try this guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster