Denim updates for Lumia 1520?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
First install the developer preview updates. After you installed all updates disable preview for developers and look for updates and it will now install denim without problems

Only for limited Countries and variants... I don't believe geoghotas quite grasps that point.

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have any fresh info on when the AT&T 1520 will get Denim? Called tech support and the guy knew nothing...I mean nothing he never even heard of it. So encouraging when your carrier's support is so clueless. : /

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
You shouldn't be flashing roms if you don't know what you're doing. Its not our responsibility to provide step by step instructions.
Use google to find your answers. That's what we did

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Kindly download videos from youtube.com how to flash any lumia mobile through NCS Nokia Care Suite & step by step you ill learn no problem but its on your behalf any damages or stuck phone & its debranding We are not responsible?

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Kindly download videos from youtube.com how to flash any lumia mobile through NCS Nokia Care Suite & step by step you ill learn no problem but its on your behalf any damages or stuck phone & its debranding We are not responsible?

I've send you a pm
Have you received it. And send it please to quhi too I'm not at home my cellular connection is low

Paul Stasik

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I received a notification of "Welcome to Denim" which was just a link to Microsoft's website.

Yet in extras+info I see Lumia Denim:
Contacts 1.0.8.8
Device activation client 1.4.2.9
Firmware Update Notifier 1.2.10.4
Lumia Share 2.5.1.0
Rate Us 2.7.1.1
Silent Installer 1.6.0.6
SIM Unlock 1.0.0.5
SMS vCard Receiver 1.2.1.7
SpamFilter 1.9.3.1

Core Build ID: 7030.84
Application Version 3.13.2.34

I have more glance options than I remember but I can't seem to find any of the new Cortana features. I also didn't do any actual update process which I would have been used to. I guess I'm a little confused, do I have Denim or not? Do I have some of Denim but not all of it? When I search for updates, it says my phone is up to date. Carrier is AT&T.

Anyone know?

Edit: Whoopsies I just saw this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-icon/329453-welcome-denim.html - I guess this is a glitch. I also own a Band, which required me to get some developer preview stuff, so I'm just uncertain and don't want to miss out on Hey Cortana once it's available :)

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
The Denim update problem solve by me i flashed my lumia 1520 with NCS with Finland Country variant through this code. 059V280 without preview i got the denim pop up notification...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss