Denim updates for Lumia 1520?

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I just cant be bothered to flash again! When my Chinese rom was installed the device had english/chinese keyboard settings etc. I flashed to GB universal its just easy!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
The Denim update problem solve by me i flashed my lumia 1520 with NCS with Finland Country variant through this code. 059V280 without preview i got the denim pop up notification...

You did NOT SOLVE the Demin update problem because there is NO problem.
The fact that you can not wait is only YOUR problem.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
there is problem they could not released denim for other countries they released for specific countries nothing else i am from PAKISTAN they could not released denim updates for 1520 in PAKISTAN but i flash it with Findland Country variant so its mean i have solved my tension>...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Denim update problem solve by me i flashed my lumia 1520 with NCS with Finland Country variant through this code. 059V280 without preview i got the denim pop up notification...

Hope it all continues smooth for you.

You did NOT SOLVE the Demin update problem because there is NO problem.
The fact that you can not wait is only YOUR problem.

Well geoghotas just jumped that hurdle for the first time. He probably feels like he invented the thing.

wprocks

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I think I am stumped. I did hard reset of my ATT 1520 because my corporate emails were hosed.

After I rebooted and setup I noticed the Welcome to Denim! notification in notification center. I went to extras+info and took the following screenshot.
wp_ss_20141219_0001.jpg

After this extras+Info and bunch of other apps were updated. I also enabled Developer Preview but there was no update after that.

Then today morning when I check the extras+info I see following details:
wp_ss_20141220_0001.jpg

Is this a bug in extras+info? I guess I have to wait just like you all for AT&T to flip the real flag for Denim.

powersquad

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Flashed Yellow FI Euro RM-937 ROM on my 1520 last night and turned on developer preview. Downloaded Denim and another update afterwards. The Lumia camera app loads up the camera really faster, quality of photos have also approved when I take new photos and Hey Cortana works beautifully as well. WP8.1 for some reason did not restore my Start screen layout but did automatically re download all the apps I had before. Whatsapp restored itself fine to my surprise unlike a lot of other apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon