Can I get some help connectin my BMW Bluetooth to my Lumia 1520?

runroy

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
BMW Bluetooth handsfree error

I have problem with BT connctivity on my Lumia 1520 (cyan). My car is a BMW E61 2006, it work great with iphone and Android, but not my Lumia 1520. The probem only occur when handfrees is beeb used, it disconnect on outgoing anf incomming calls. I have i in contact with Microsoft support, only solution they reccomended was to "try" again to connect, but this never helps.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: BMW Bluetooth handsfree error

onnctivity on my Lumia 1520 (cyan). My car is a BMW E61 2006, it work great with iphone and Android, but not my Lumia 1520. The probem only occur when handfrees is beeb used, it disconnect on outgoing anf incomming calls. I have i in contact with Microsoft support, only solution they reccomended was to "try"
Do you know how strong a signal you are getting when it disconnects? Maybe your 1520 gets worse reception than those phones and you were barely squeaking by with them. I know my 1520 (both I've had) often had one less bar than my 925 my wife now uses, side by side on the same plan. It doesn't sound normal for a problem to happen in the middle of calls unless its something like signal strength. Would be ironic though since the cars I'm familiar with work better with Windows phones than iPhone or Android.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss