google play store app

Status
Not open for further replies.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
sorry I'm new didn't know that google and microsoft are control freaks and idiots.

It's not this. It's just that phone apps only work on the system they are designed for. You can't put ITune apps on an Android, just like you can't put Windows Phone apps on an IPhone.

edbulmer

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Seriously, they have started a whole new religion, I thought android phones were anything but apple! The reason I'm asking is I'd like to be able to read from oyster books on my phone.. When I try to login it says the browser is not supported, I know I can't load google crome, does anyone know of another way I'd be able to read from the Oyster book library on my phone? Hopefully someday some brainiac will get all these apps to sync on any device

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
It would seem you're out of luck for this particular provider then. They do have this blurb on their website however:

When will Oyster be available for Windows Phone?

While we don't have any announced plans for Windows Phone at the moment, we're committed to expanding to other devices and platforms in the future.

So hopefully soon they'll be releasing an app. I'd for now contact them and let them know the Windows Phone browser isn't working. That might be an easy fix for them.

noobchief

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
OP pls update yourself accordingly in the world of technology :).
Btw, the Windows Phone Store has some other browsers like UC browser, look for it and install it, it shld work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett