Lumia 1520 discontinued / out of production worldwide?

zdravez

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
What is even more ridiculous to me is that 194 people bought at this price and another 124 people are watching this overpriced listing ��....

Well to be honest they're really some folks who want this. I bought a 500$ Vivobook in 2013 after a few months of usage (it was for college) I sold it surprisenly for 600$ on Ebay.... So I profited 40$ from it :p (The 10% Ebay fee is still ridiculous)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to buy a Lumia 1520 for my dad and its unfortunate that att is no longer selling it.
Typed on my Pikachu lumia 1520( aka the best phone) via tapatalk

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
What is even more ridiculous to me is that 194 people bought at this price and another 124 people are watching this overpriced listing ��....

I don't think anybody bought it at that price. The seller feedback doesn't show any. There is a black 1520 sale with feedback from awhile ago, and the selling price was $499. The feedback shows that this seller sells almost all Sony XPERIA devices.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm so done with eBay for buying phones...

Or selling anything. They really have gotten too greedy for my tastes as a seller and as a buyer I'm tired of all the hoarder gouger outfits littering the place.

tigrucat

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Bit frustrating that the UK seems to be one of the first markets to have gone out of stock!

But is it true that website viewing is exactly the same on both the 1520 and 930, you see no more just the same amount on a 6 inch screen instead of a 5 inch screen? Do you get exactly the same number of tiles on both phones? Can anyone confirm?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
the only place now that i see selling the green 1520 is on best buys website

They have them in the AT&T stores here in Florida. I was just in the store yesterday and the green 1520 is still displayed at two different tables in the store, along with the 830 and the 6xx.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my AT&T Next upgrade availability, and according to them, I can upgrade to either the black or red 1520. Called this afternoon and verified.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Just checked my AT&T Next upgrade availability, and according to them, I can upgrade to either the black or red 1520. Called this afternoon and verified.
Get off the hamster wheel!

Don't let a carrier tell you when you have to buy a new phone. They aren't giving you a phone. They are overcharging you for a new phone every x months and hoping you forget to get the new one you are paying for. Either way, you lose. The only way you don't lose is if the stars and everything align so that you would always buy a new phone at exactly the same time they allow you to upgrade. So you end up getting a new phone before you would if left to your own decision OR you keep paying for an old phone long after its paid for.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Get off the hamster wheel!

Don't let a carrier tell you when you have to buy a new phone. They aren't giving you a phone. They are overcharging you for a new phone every x months and hoping you forget to get the new one you are paying for. Either way, you lose. The only way you don't lose is if the stars and everything align so that you would always buy a new phone at exactly the same time they allow you to upgrade. So you end up getting a new phone before you would if left to your own decision OR you keep paying for an old phone long after its paid for.

Ha ha Yeah. I agree. I haven't gotten a phone on contract in over five years now. I just checked using my upgrade status to see if the 1520 were still available. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss