Apps draining my battery....

Kavindu Thrimanne

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Mine is worse. IT's weird rather. Without using data or WiFi, my phone's battery life is incredible but when using apps like whatsapp, instagram, facebook etc. the battery depletes very fast. It also gets heated at the top back. I've done soft resets, hard resets and used lumia recovery tool and yet the battery is still weak. Only conclusion is that the battery inside has worn off. But, I can go for hours without depleting the battery when I'm not using data. Now I'm waiting for Lumia Denim, hoping it would fix this.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Mine is worse. IT's weird rather. Without using data or WiFi, my phone's battery life is incredible but when using apps like whatsapp, instagram, facebook etc. the battery depletes very fast. It also gets heated at the top back. I've done soft resets, hard resets and used lumia recovery tool and yet the battery is still weak. Only conclusion is that the battery inside has worn off. But, I can go for hours without depleting the battery when I'm not using data. Now I'm waiting for Lumia Denim, hoping it would fix this.

OK, so without any data connection the phone didn't drain, but when you run loads of apps which make lots of data connections it drains.... Strange that ;)

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3