Just ordered a 1520!

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I was sick of the battery drain on my 920. Found a brand new 32 GB 1520 for $300 on Ebay. I'm excited to give this thing a try. It should hold me over until the next flagship!

bruce73

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I just picked one up on eBay as well as a back up device (I'm staying with my Moto X as my actual phone). I tried the 520 and 635, but they seemed too small for the Windows OS. Never in a million years did I think I would ever own a 6" device, but this thing is amazing!

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I just picked one up on eBay as well as a back up device (I'm staying with my Moto X as my actual phone). I tried the 520 and 635, but they seemed too small for the Windows OS. Never in a million years did I think I would ever own a 6" device, but this thing is amazing!

I was contemplating the One Plus android phone that my brother got to tide him over until the next WP flagship... but quickly realized that WP suits me best. It's not about apps for me, but about workflow. WP just feels most natural to me.

bruce73

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I had the OnePlus briefly (as well as the Find 7a), and the display with the 1520 is 10x better, no question. And the OS is a nice change from Android. I don't care about having a ton of apps either, but I do wish, given the size of the screen, there were something like Swype. I miss the ease of flow typing, but the predictive text is very good, I have to admit.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
This phone is the best I ownd. You will eventually get used to the faults this device have with touch responses. It's so powerful it just crushes everything I throw at it. Getting a 128GB SD card was also a wise choice since all storage issues I had is obviated.

FacilisDK

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I've wanted one since it was announced an i finally got one yesterday. Must say that it's awesome and everything that I hoped it would be ��

Zourak99

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
How do you guys experience the battery life of the Lumia 1520. I recently got mine and I love the size and everything but the battery seems drain to fast. For example writing in WhatsApp kills the battery.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
How do you guys experience the battery life of the Lumia 1520. I recently got mine and I love the size and everything but the battery seems drain to fast. For example writing in WhatsApp kills the battery.
I've heard many times in these forums that what'sapp causes battery drain. Badly written app maybe.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I also have one since beginning of the week from eBay. I have still not decided if the size turns me off, since keeping it in my pocket is uncomfortable compared to my 1020 and one handed operation is bit of a struggle. Otherwise the Phone is an absolute beast in every possible way.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I also have one since beginning of the week from eBay. I have still not decided if the size turns me off, since keeping it in my pocket is uncomfortable compared to my 1020 and one handed operation is bit of a struggle. Otherwise the Phone is an absolute beast in every possible way.

For that type of issues, you have a Lumia 930! Everything identical in a manageable form factor.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
As it stands now, I will most probably sell my 1520 again and use my 1020 for another year until the Windows 10 phones come out... The only thing that sucks with that is battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb