Just ordered a 1520!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about having a ton of apps either, but I do wish, given the size of the screen, there were something like Swype. I miss the ease of flow typing, but the predictive text is very good, I have to admit.

Dude you have Swype!

Ha! I just realized that! Guess it came with the latest update. Thank god, lol.

Too funny.

Congrats on the new phone! As an Icon user, i'm often jelly of my friends with 1520's. But happy for ya!

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had it for about a day now. This is truly a premium Windows Phone experience! The 1080p screen is gorgeous and I love how zippy it is. Skype opens in half the time.

I got this phone to hold me over until the next flagship, and I am glad I did. If any of you on the 920 want a quick upgrade, this is it. The timely SD card sale on amazon was just icing on the cake.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
FYI, I got this off of eBay and it did not come with Cyan out of the box. I'm surest the newest ones do, however.

Ha, the same with mine, ordered from eBay used and it's already a year old. But it came with Black without any updates installed, just like it was released a year ago.

J Frost

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I just upgraded to a 1520 at Christmas, started on an 822, then to a 521, and now a unlocked 1520. What an awesome experience, the screen is beautiful and it was a bit of a shock having a 6" screen at first but a few day in its like I have always had it.
My wife has the 1020 and my oldest daughter has the 925. All the phones we have suit or individual styles for use, my wife is a professional photographer and daughter is a senior in high school.
Enjoy the phone and Happy New Year.

dsimages

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Once you get accustomed to typing on the big screen its almost impossible to type on a smaller phone. I've had my 1520 for 4 weeks now and am loving it. I've had strangers ask me what phone it is because they are amazed at how it looks. Most people ask if its running android and I smile and say no, its windows phone and wink at them. Make them feel like its an exclusive club to be in.

sent via my 1520

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
920 to 925 to 830 and pulled the trigger on 1520 and so far love it. I was palming a basketball at age 9 so this is heaven for my big paws. Can't imagine how hard it will be to go back to smaller screen if I need to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo