AT&T L1520 Denim Update ETA?

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... it's killing me all the great Christmas photos of my four year old I could have had if they weren't blurry (due to slow shot time and he moves) or not taking advantage of hdr. Since it's ready I sure wish they would roll it out to the rest of us. Yes, I know they don't want to update everyone at once, but it should at least be an option by now... if there were major issues we would know about them in a day or two from the first updates.

Last edited:

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, it's so hard to take a good photo on these cameras... Burst mode, action shot, and even manually controlling shutter are so hard to do.

Come on guys! Relax. Everyone is hearing the same thing. January or early 2015, which could easily stretch into February/March for some carriers.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Actually I found the Nokia 928 from verizon actually took better action shots than the Icon(930 in disguise) and the 1520. This is because of the xenon flash. It was amazing. It seemed to freeze almost anything as if it was a frame from a high speed camera.

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
If the key press, lock/unlock, camera shutter, system alerts sounds worked and I didn't have so many apps I would be chill with waiting but since I don't have the time or inclination to hard reset twice (once to correct issues cited) and then again when Denim finally is released for L1520 I'm getting tired of waiting. I wish AT&T would get it together already.

mobilejk

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
It's now February with no sign of Denim for the AT&T L1520. So much for ones saying it would be released in January.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion