1520 acting glitchy....should I sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So I love yellow 1520. Though I had to get use to the size I would have it no other way. But lately it's kinda been acting up.

For starters the double tap malfunction is getting worse I think our maybe great overly annoying. I've gotten use to it for the most part. Still it's really starting to bother me again.

More importantly, the pics head been opening the camera or Cortana at random. I'll be on the start screen or in an app and the camera just launches. At first I thought it was that I was hitting the camera button on the side but im not. It just launches. Has this happened to anyone?

Anyway thoughts? Is it time to sell or should I just beat the minor annoyances? And if I did sell what should I look into?

madsedan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been doing the random opening of Cortana as well and because I have a stress crack on the AT&T won't do anything about it. I have just gone back to my HTC 8X backup phone this morning.

I'd sell mine for $100 if anyone wants it lol

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Mine has been doing the random opening of Cortana as well and because I have a stress crack on the AT&T won't do anything about it. I have just gone back to my HTC 8X backup phone this morning.

I'd sell mine for $100 if anyone wants it lol
PM me some pictures of the phone we'll talk about it

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For how much do you sell it?

...I'd sell mine for $100 if anyone wants it lol

Please, no selling in threads outside of the Marketplace as it is against the rules...

Email me some pictures of the phone <edited for member protection> we'll talk about it

No personal contact info in posts please. It is for your protection.

You should private message that person when you're gonna post your email. Well, unless you want some spammer to use it.

Please edit out the offence when quoting... You have now doubled the error.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
To be clear...im not trying to sell my phone here. I'm just asking for thoughts/advice. Want to see if anybody else has experienced this.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So I've decided to sell my 1520, partly for financial reasons. Anyway, I know its older and a downgrade spec wise but I just bought a yellow 1020 with all the trimmings (yellow wireless charging case, yellow wireless charging plate, white battery charging camera grip, two cases, and screen protector) all for $249. Its in great condition and from a great source. I don't care how old... that's a steal &#55357;&#56833;

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So I've decided to sell my 1520, partly for financial reasons. Anyway, I know its older and a downgrade spec wise but I just bought a yellow 1020 with all the trimmings (yellow wireless charging case, yellow wireless charging plate, white battery charging camera grip, two cases, and screen protector) all for $249. Its in great condition and from a great source. I don't care how old... that's a steal ��
I hope you enjoy your new 1020.

Since you've made your decision, I'm closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett