Clear BodyGuardz Skin + Krussel Tumba Pouch

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I recently picked up a 2 pack of BodyGuardz clear armor skins for 1520 and a Krussel Leather pouch custom fit for 1520/1320.

BodyGuardz UltraTough Clear Full Body for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Windows Phone Cases

Krusell Tumba Mobile Case 5XL for Nokia Lumia 1320, Lumia 1520 - Windows Phone Cases

I'm still sporting the Tempered Glass Screen Protector I've been using, but if something happens to it (i.e.: it breaks saving my screen) I know I have 2 plastic sheet screen protectors waiting for install and I have a spare body wrap!!!

I've used BodyGuardz before. They are tough skins and the clear ones leave you with the naked look without all the scratches. They are not really impact protection such as a case would provide, but they do offer peace of mind. Easy install as well. It covers the back and sides of the device with cut outs for all ports, etc. These do not cover the SIM or microSD doors. I'm a tad disappointed they don't come with two smaller add ons for that application. It does not wrap over the sides to the front bezel. Over all I'm pleased with the coverage, fit and feel. BodyGuardz give a good grip to the device. Note that there is a cutout for AT&T PMA charger pins as well. My phone feels so much thinner without a gel case, but much more secure in the hand than naked. And it looks naked. I really like showing off my phone as a proud 1520 owner.

I got the skins because there is no way you are going to use the Krussel Tumba pouch with even the thinnest case. The fit and finish of the Tumba is top notch. The leather is premium with a soft, buttery feel. The interior is nicely lined - soft without creating lint. The slots on the back are surprisingly deep for hiding cash, ID, cards, etc. I got the Espresso Brown and the dye is first rate, it looks very classy IMHO. The front fastener is easy to use and secure, The Tumba can be worn on a neck loop or clipped to a belt loop.

Two days in and I am really enjoying this carry option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes