[L1520] Denim Update......

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
just a quick question regarding the denim update, does any of you know when I will get the update pushed to my L1520 since it is an UNLOCKED AT&T phone but using on a Canadian carrier? will that interfere or prolong the push of the update to my phone? or will I get it at the same time as all the US AT&T folks?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
just a quick question regarding the denim update, does any of you know when I will get the update pushed to my L1520 since it is an UNLOCKED AT&T phone but using on a Canadian carrier? will that interfere or prolong the push of the update to my phone? or will I get it at the same time as all the US AT&T folks?

Same time as all AT&T 1520s.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Although if the RM-938 (1520.3) releases it first, you could use the nokia recovery tool to switch from AT&T to unbranded. The two phones have identical radios. The storage capacity and QI wireless charging are the only differences.

T 33

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
No one has the official OTA Denim update yet on a UK CV 1520 in the UK, other than the Vodafone sim locked variant....I'm waiting for it myself, though I'm in no hurry as I'm enjoying my phone as it is at the moment.

I don't understand why the CV variant hasn't been updated but Vodafone can get their's updated. You would have expected Microsoft to get the Country base variant updated first at same time operators are given code. Very Odd and a bit frustrating as I have just bought a 1520 awesome phone and loving it ;-)

Juan Pablo Ursic

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Although if the RM-938 (1520.3) releases it first, you could use the nokia recovery tool to switch from AT&T to unbranded. The two phones have identical radios. The storage capacity and QI wireless charging are the only differences.

Wait, wait and wait! I asked this like million times in this forum, 999,999 of times no one answered me and the only one time, they told that it'd brick. Don't care about Qi and what it'd do to storage? Wanted to try flashing another firmware in mine AT&T 1520 but was afraid of bricking it.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site

ok but mine is the 1520.2 and RM-940.. also I don't have the necessary know how to use the recovery tool and I don't wanna brick my phone... I luv my phone way too much LOL and lastly I think I can wait for a couple of weeks or month till I get Denim... I just got my phone so I'm still just getting used to it and not in a rush for Denim :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss