[L1520] Denim Update......

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure the 1520.3 was one of the later models to get Cyan and it seems like that'll be the case with Denim as well.

​Probably something to do with Latin America being slower to receive updates than Europe and Asia.

MarshallSB

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
re: [L1520] Denim update?

This is the problem of releasing news too early. People get antsy. I'm tired of hearing about it now. I'm starting to wonder if they should just wait until W10. Especially if this goes past February. (USA -1520-ATT)

miketworld929

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm sick of waiting for denim for my "Icon" which is probably the only device still using the Black software... But I have 1 question... Will the Windows 10 preview use all new software? Looks like its a sure thing for this month.

denispage

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Bad to hear that Latin America have to wait more for Denim.
I have the country variant Lumia 1520 and no signals of the update here.
Start to think to get an Iphone 6... :/

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Guys any news about the denim update for India Lumia 920??? Really getting frustrated about the release time. Being waiting for long and Microsoft is really testing patience of every WP users.

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
thanks guys, for the advice, i then unchecked develop preview and checked again, still no update. then i went into about phone or the setting that shows the firmware and i was surprised to see it showed denim, now i haven't installed it so thought it must be that infos + extras bug, but to double check i checked my video settings and no 4k option, so denim isn't installed, but perhaps the phone thinks it is? any way to get rid of that buggy false firmware page, and make it say cyan?

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
thanks, i made a big assumption.....i bought it brand new from amazon uk, and it turns out that it has the hong kong firmware / rom on it - i assumed it was UK CV - and upon checking availability for hong kong, denim hasn't yet been released, so no wonder i cant get it, so will just wait for OTA - thanks.

P_1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Seriously guys they are testing my patience for the update for denim. Its been ages and was promised way back in first week of Jan. See now its second week of Feb and still no update. Now really tired and frustrated about the windows update. Thinking if switching back to android for Moto g2. At least we will timely updates and all the apps that are missing from the windows store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb