My 1520 has died....... So now I have to use an iPhone :(

Bruce Milliken

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I paid off my phones through AT&T next program and moved them to Cricket last week, then all of the sudden my 1520 decided to start locking up. The screen would either stop responding or it would go black with the capacitive keys lit up and I'd have to reset it. Now I'm forced to use my wife's old iPhone 4. Pls someone shoot me!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Take it back to Cricket and have them re-flash it for you. Sounds like you have a software problem. Short of doing this, you might download the Lumia recovery program and flash it yourself to see if that helps.

I'm sure someone smarter than I will have a solution for you.

Bruce Milliken

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Take it back to Cricket and have them re-flash it for you. Sounds like you have a software problem. Short of doing this, you might download the Lumia recovery program and flash it yourself to see if that helps.

I'm sure someone smarter than I will have a solution for you.

Might try the recovery tool, I don't really trust the people at Cricket not to say they tried to flash it then try and sell me a ZTE grand max plus. The kid that set up my account had a serious obsession with that phone for some reason. That, and for some reason my wife wants me back in the cult if the iSheep....

Yasser Aboobakar

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
My 1520 the screen started flickering and i have no warranty and it cost a lot to change the screen so i switched to a lumia 730 and loving it so far...no iphone for me..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786