When listening to the Music app on my 1520 (16 GB ATT) and using my headphones, sometimes the volume will randomly get louder then quieter in a rhythmic motion.

It does not go from 0 to 30, its more like 5 up, then 5 down. The actual numbers of the volume stay the same, but I can definitely tell there is an increase and decrease. I've encountered this a few times from different artists (so it is not a style of the artist). Also, it seems to happen whenever the headphones are accidentally pulled out mid-song. After the song is over, the next song seems to be fine.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a work around other than waiting for the next song?

Mainly, I want to hear if others are having the problem...otherwise I might need my hearing checked.
    02-09-2015 10:55 AM
    If you have a different set of headphones you might try swapping them out for a while to see if the problem is with the phone or with the headphones.

Also, can you always replicate the problem by unplugging the headphones mid-song? Or is the volume change an intermittent event?
    02-09-2015 02:36 PM