Tempered Glass Screen Protector

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for one for my 1520, but I keep reading that many dont fit the 1520 properly because of the curved glass at the screens edges. The result is it leaves the edge not complete laying flat with the screen. Anyone else used any that fit nicely? Any suggestions from someone with experience with these and the 1520?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... This has been discussed numerous times already... Probably the best thread is here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-1520/272459-tempered-glass-screen-protector.html including many pics from users of how actual product looks and reviews on how it is liked...

Either there is a "ring" around the screen that is hard to see with the screen off and virtually invisible with it on from the flat protector not following the curve... Or a wide gap all around and a "shirt tail" cut to the bottom from it being trimmed to only go to the start of the curve and some glass left unprotected.

I prefer the former and have happily used one since August, 2014 with no issues of snagging or interfering with a case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium