Netflix no workey?

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
So while I was sitting outside, waiting for my wife to finish shopping, I decided to watch some Netflix on my 1520.
Now this is my first try to use it mind you, I've had the phone for just over 24hrs, and I get an error. Says there's a problem with the audio.
Has anyone else ever had this? Is there a solution? I'll attempt to upload a SS when I get home... If I get home..

Skulls138

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
So while I was sitting outside, waiting for my wife to finish shopping, I decided to watch some Netflix on my 1520.
Now this is my first try to use it mind you, I've had the phone for just over 24hrs, and I get an error. Says there's a problem with the audio.
Has anyone else ever had this? Is there a solution? I'll attempt to upload a SS when I get home... If I get home..

I'm able to watch just fine on my 1520. Try reinstalling?

elyodeel

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I had the same exact problem yesterday. I did nothing but wait and it worked late last night. Is it possible that is was on Netflix's end?

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
not sure. I just did the soft reset and it was fixed. Just glad I did the hard reset now, not after having the phone for 6 months. I had no issues with Netflix on any other of my devices( tablet,928, the numerous androids around the house)

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Which error are you getting? I tried the uninstall/reinstall and hard reset. In the end, just had to hold the two buttons. Can always call the phone number(if one pops up with the error).

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Netflix is borked on all newer devices 730, 735 and 830. Apparently it's a driver issue. Those are part of the firmware. Unfortunately that's not something you can easily and quickly fix on customer devices. All we can do is wait. Although Netflix will work after installing W10 TP on these devices. Just remember to do a hard reset afterwards.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb