I have recently traveled to Western Europe, and during the trip my 1520.3 fell off and shattered screen.
    It is quite broken, really. Despite that, I had no operational issues except the first day, which did not save photos or videos on phone. Next day it has gone to normal.
    I know some of you have already repaired it at Palco in Alabama. Before shipping there, I would like to know if there is any viable option to repair it in NYC.
    Any idea will be appreciated.
    02-16-2015 02:39 PM
    I have recently traveled to Western Europe, and during the trip my 1520.3 fell off and shattered screen.
    It is quite broken, really. Despite that, I had no operational issues except the first day, which did not save photos or videos on phone. Next day it has gone to normal.
    I know some of you have already repaired it at Palco in Alabama. Before shipping there, I would like to know if there is any viable option to repair it in NYC.
    Get in touch with MSFTisMIA via PM or PM me and I can put you in touch with him. He knows a really awesome repair guy. It is also a pretty decent DIY project if you are into that sort of thing. I can send you the links to fix it yourself. Good luck either way.

Here is his profile page.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/members/msftismia.htm
    02-16-2015 03:34 PM
    If you are willing to ship, igsmwirelesssolutions.com in Bellevue wa, is owned by a former colleague of mine. He has fixed a few phones for me. Not sure of the price. I would contact them.
    02-16-2015 03:38 PM

I live in NYC. If you order the screen Fast 'n Free from eBay, i can have it done the same day.
    02-17-2015 04:11 AM