The cheapest (online) place to buy a lcd+digitalizer for my L1520?

ronaldme

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Well, screen is broken and (the LCD is ok, but not the digitalizer), and I don't live on USA, I need to import the screen.

Where can I buy it cheapest? I need cheapest because I need to pay to import to my country.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yup second that, any other place like a cell repair shop will cost a lot since they will have to over inflate the price to make a profit...

aleunge

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Just a note that some of the lower priced screens are listed as "OEM" but are clearly not. The biggest issue is light bleed from the edge of the glass, most noticeable in the dark and from the sides. The glass and the thin rubber surround around it are not fused together like the OEM screens/frames are. You can epoxy glue them together if you're careful though. Also my cheap ebay screen/frame replacement shows a little of light bleeding at the top of the screen right under the notification bar (light streaks of light). And I got one listed as "A+ quality with no dead pixels, bright spots, etc.". Lastly, the glass isn't as smooth and fingerprint proof as the OEM ones.

I ended up picking up an ATT version for around $200 and swapped in that screen instead. (and you can still sell the phone as parts or whatever)

1.jpg7b.jpg