Impressed With Video Texting

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I was part of a thread where a user was questioning the quality of a images sent through SMS. I conducted my own little "half behind" job of looking at the quality myself. you can see that HERE

Keep in mind that I'm newly back to the WP...
I started this thread to say how impressed I am with sending video through SMS. I have to say right off the bat that sending images with my 1520 in more superior than with the droid platform. The quality of the video that I sent through SMS was way better than what was allowed to be sent through the android platform. The videos that I send through android has quality that is barely able to be seen because of the poor conversion rate. I just picked a video to send over to my Dad and was blown away at the fast conversion rate of the video and the quality of what was sent. On android it just will say too large to send and will not send it and in order for me to send one I would have to record the video with the SMS codec from the Messaging attachment function. I'm impressed with WP in this instance!! I'm also impressed with the way it takes images and automatically has the smaller size image attached and throws that in to the text so that there is no loading or conversion that has to take place at the time of sending the image. Very Cool!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077