Issue entering Login Id and Password

avikusan

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I just wanted to check with you guys if you are facing issues while trying to login to any particular account while using your windows phone. I have been trying to login to my net banking account (YesBank, India) and the user login text box would not accept my login. The funny thing is it works perfectly fine on an android that my wife uses. I have tried all the browsers possible but it just wouldn't work!!

Is it just me or someone else also facing the same issue?

vicky geth

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I just wanted to check with you guys if you are facing issues while trying to login to any particular account while using your windows phone. I have been trying to login to my net banking account (YesBank, India) and the user login text box would not accept my login. The funny thing is it works perfectly fine on an android that my wife uses. I have tried all the browsers possible but it just wouldn't work!!

Is it just me or someone else also facing the same issue?
Login with windows phone via app or browser?? Mobile banking or internet banking? You logged in with Android phone through app or browser?? Details please...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa