Hello World,
    After Denim update, I have found below bugs/problems in my 1520.

1. Lumia Camera App does not close even after pressing Back button, same case with Files and calendar app. after long press on back button Lumia Camera and Files app both can be seen running and not closed.
    2. Calendar app also does not close even after pressing back button. ( I think this was happening even before Denim too).
    3. In between I loose Mobile network connectivity which was never the case before, This happens at multiple locations, even in open areas where other phones have strong connectivity and I also did not had problems in the past. I need to switch off and switch on phone the get the network.
    4. Battery life reduced by 10%-15%. This could be due to Cortana.

Can anybody confirm if they also face above problems?. Specially Point 1 and 2.?

Regards,
    Vyenkatesh
    HeyCori likes this.
    02-28-2015 02:31 AM
    When I connect to Bluetooth, and play music now, the sound pops out twice in a cycle of about 30 seconds. To fix it each tile I have to turn off Bluetooth and then switch it back on. This works so far but is getting ole because I hope from one to another constantly for headset and car.
    02-28-2015 02:45 AM
    Hello World,
    After Denim update, I have found below bugs/problems in my 1520.

1. Lumia Camera App does not close even after pressing Back button, same case with Files and calendar app. after long press on back button Lumia Camera and Files app both can be seen running and not closed.
    2. Calendar app also does not close even after pressing back button. ( I think this was happening even before Denim too).
    3. In between I loose Mobile network connectivity which was never the case before, This happens at multiple locations, even in open areas where other phones have strong connectivity and I also did not had problems in the past. I need to switch off and switch on phone the get the network.
    4. Battery life reduced by 10%-15%. This could be due to Cortana.

Can anybody confirm if they also face above problems?. Specially Point 1 and 2.?

Regards,
    Vyenkatesh
    Your first 2 problems are not problems because this apps are coded in that way...so u need to close them using task manager**
    And also try a soft reset for other issues it maybe fix other issues
    HeyCori likes this.
    02-28-2015 03:21 AM
    Your first 2 problems are not problems because this apps are coded in that way...so u need to close them using task manager**
    Tried Soft Reset but of no use for other issues.
    02-28-2015 03:34 AM
    Tried Soft Reset but of no use for other issues.
    Then try a hard reset!!It will work...
    Big Papa Smurf likes this.
    02-28-2015 03:45 AM
    Yes.. Backup in progress.. WIll perform soon and revert.
    02-28-2015 04:09 AM
    The navigation bar buttons don't dim with the rest of the phone when brightness is set to automatic. The buttons are blinding when using the phone in the dark.
    02-28-2015 07:09 AM
    I didn't notice the camera not closing until the OP pointed it out.
    02-28-2015 07:50 AM
    1, 2, same on my 1520
    02-28-2015 09:24 AM
    I have none of the above issues however, I have an issue with an app post Denim. The Groupon app now gives an error message upon opening. App partially opens but gives the message something like, cannot open app, try again. Does it everytime so basically it's unusable. Did not happen pre Denim, used it all the time.
    02-28-2015 12:24 PM
    Hard Reset did not change the situation. Since oldirty9014 does not face such issues, then these apps are not coded to remain open in the background, or else he also would have faced the same problems.
    02-28-2015 02:14 PM
    I corrected my issue. The Groupon app worked fine pre Denim however, after Denim update, I used a 3rd party app to make the Groupon tile transparent. Since then, it kept giving me this error so I uninstalled Groupon and reinstalled from the store. Problem solved. I wish all developers made a transparent tile so we wouldn't have to deal with first world issues like this.
    HeyCori likes this.
    02-28-2015 03:12 PM
    only problem I am experiencing is with the Accelerometer, it turns to the side when I'm not and is hard to get back rightside... never had any problems whatsoever when I had cyan
    02-28-2015 04:29 PM
    on my 1520, im unable to locate videos when i go to the phone's hd without the app. when i try to transfer them to my laptop with the app, i get an error stating that the files couldnt be moved to my laptop because they're broken or won't play on my phone.

when i disconnect from the laptop, i can view the videos im trying to transfer on my phone just fine.

i was able to transfer videos just fine, as well, just a couple days before the update.
    02-28-2015 06:15 PM
    My accelerometer is not responding quickly after using Lumia camera. I can soft reset and it will return to working and then I use the camera and the rotation gets bad again. I can duplicate this on two different 1520's.
    03-01-2015 02:25 AM
    My accelerometer is not responding quickly after using Lumia camera. I can soft reset and it will return to working and then I use the camera and the rotation gets bad again. I can duplicate this on two different 1520's.
    If you haven't already, check out this thread for answers

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...-rotation.html
    Muessig likes this.
    03-01-2015 08:02 AM
    Hi Guys..
    Did someone encounter issues with Lumia Camera 5 after the denim update..
    While recording 4K videos.. my 1520 gets heated and says app is closed due to overheating.. i can't record a 4k video more than 7mins...
    03-01-2015 09:23 AM
    Hard Reset did not change the situation. Since oldirty9014 does not face such issues, then these apps are not coded to remain open in the background, or else he also would have faced the same problems.
    This is indeed how the system apps work now...
    03-01-2015 07:47 PM
    The only I have so far is the bug with hey, Cortana.
    03-01-2015 08:18 PM
    This is indeed how the system apps work now...
    But after using the app we tend to press back button to close all the apps and as these apps are not closed then battery will die faster eventually.
    If this is not going to change then we will need to make a habit of checking task manager after pressing back button and swipe the app down to close it completely.
    03-02-2015 02:01 AM
    I noticed that the Bluetooth audio on the new update is jacked. I use my 1520 with LG Tone+ for hands free and listening to music. When I'm using the headphones to listen to music or to talk to someone hands free, I noticed that the audio stutters when a notification tone sounds. It will fix itself after about 30 seconds, but it's still annoying. Hands free with Cortana is one of the things WP does better than any other OS and this is seriously cramping my style!
    03-02-2015 02:11 PM
    But after using the app we tend to press back button to close all the apps and as these apps are not closed then battery will die faster eventually.
    If this is not going to change then we will need to make a habit of checking task manager after pressing back button and swipe the app down to close it completely.
    That's completely false. Memory efficient OS'es such as iOS and WP suspend apps to storage when they're not in use automatically. In fact, you're wasting battery by manually closing apps because then the OS has to reload the app completely from scratch instead of from a saved state, draining more power and taking more time.
    Bottom line: stop worrying about closing apps and just use your phone.
    SpaceyO and HeyCori like this.
    03-02-2015 10:16 PM
    2 is present in Cyan too. My phone also have network connectivity pbm in cyan, which is ridiculous!
    03-03-2015 07:15 AM
    @James. Battery and app logic accepted, but do you feel the behaviour of app should change after upgrade? If back space key closed the app in Cyan then why not in Denim? I am using and enjoying the phone than before.
    PS: What about network disturbance which was not at all present before Denim.
    Last edited by Vyenkatesh; 03-03-2015 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Addition
    03-03-2015 09:01 AM
    Okay the behavior of LUMIA Camera changed as you described. All proper 8.1 app stays in the multitasking pane even if you back out of them; this is 8.1 fast resume.
    You didn't see this before in cyan because that was the old LUMIA Camera 4
    03-03-2015 12:14 PM